IIM Calcutta Innovation Park (IIMCIP) invites applications for the position of Associate / Senior Associate – Communication. IIMCIP, a not-for-profit (section 8) company, aims at promoting entrepreneurship and innovation through creation of a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem and helps innovative ideas transform into successful business ventures. Social Entrepreneurship is a focus area for IIMCIP and the incubation support offered to startups include workspace, mentorship and funding and market connect.
The position of Associate / Senior Associate -Communication involves a range of duties including managing all the communication efforts of the organization with all its stakeholders, in order to support and strengthen the marketing, branding and relationship development requirements of IIMCIP.
Requisite &Desirable Skills& Capabilities:
• Good command and capability in written communication (mainly English), including creation of ongoing online content (website and social media), regular marketing material (brochures, posters, mailers, presentations, documents, press releases, etc.)and other strategic and tactical communication is essential.
• Knowledge and expertise in planning, implementation, coordination and monitoring of Communication Management at an organizational level is desirable.
• Proven knowledge & capability in working with computers (including comfort with basic tools like Word, PowerPoint & Excel) and in the digital and social media platforms would also be essential.
• Creative flair and an ability to quickly conceptualize, ideate and articulate are preferred traits.
• Understanding and exposure to marketing fundamentals would be desirable.
• Other creative abilities in developing communication material (e.g. working knowledge of creative software tools like PhotoShop / Coreldraw, Illustrator and Video Editing tools) would be desirable, though not essential.
• Other desirable traits include – independent handling of responsibilities with minimal supervision, good interpersonal & communication skills to be able to work in teams and deal with external partners, entrepreneurial mindset to help get things done in a small and fast evolving organization, self-driven results-oriented mindset, etc.
Qualification and Experience: Graduates / Post Graduates, preferably in English, Journalism, Mass Communication or Social Sciences with a good academic record from reputed educational institutions. Two or more years of relevant experience would be preferred.
Compensation: Commensurate with expertise & experience. Other benefits like mobile expenses reimbursement and medical insurance will be as per institute’s policy.
Tenure: It is a contractual position for an initial period of two years and renewable thereafter subject to performance and institute’s requirement.
Submit your CV to email@example.com
Last Date to Apply: 22nd September 2019